Monday, August 4, 2008

A great trip & It's so good to be home!

We have returned safely home. Time spent with just the four of us (my husband and two sons and I) is always special and this road trip was no exception! Just the same, it always feels so good to be home! Time spent away is always followed by time catching up, but I won't dwell on that now...

I was hoping to add a few photos of the trip, but am having problems tonight with various error messages. So... I think I will close and try to add them tomorrow!
I couldn't go to sleep until I figured it out :)
The power of Niagara Falls is just incredible. The best way to really get a feel for it is on The Maids of the Mist tour which has been making the journey since 1846!
Every view was just beautiful.While we were gone my baby pumpkin went from this
to this:
Now I realize that all my photos were added as small images... Maybe I should have waited until morning ;)

I'll post more photos from our trip later in the week...

Blessings, Patti

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wow! Gorgeous photos Patti! Sounds as if your family had a great time!
And how fun to return and find the pumpkins had grown. Ours aren't even showing yet....just a lot of leaves!