Saturday, February 28, 2009

~*New TDIPT offerings for March*~

Can you believe that another month is over? Where does the time go?? It speeds by way too quickly... and yet spring seems like it is taking so long to arrive. So instead I had to focus all my offerings this month on Spring.

Click here to read more about my Winding Vine Designs offerings. Also take the time to look at all the other talented artists as well. While you're there, be sure to sign up for the TDIPT mailing list - this month you will be entered in the TDIPT's 2nd Birthday prize drawing! Take a peek at all the lovely prizes. If you make a purchase before March 20, you'll double your chances to win!
Blessings, Patti

1 comment:

Suzann said...

VERY Cute stuff! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Shack is on my nightstand begging to be read and The Red Tent is on my bookshelves waiting to be read. Both were recommended to me by a girlfriend and since then I don't think I've met anyone who didn't love them both.