Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mama bird and babies three

In May, my thoughts always turn to birds nests and eggs. Maybe it has something to do with Mothers Day. Mama birds always seen to be good mothers - making the best nests that they can, spending so much time sitting on their eggs keeping them warm and waiting for the first signs of movement. Then feeding their babies day in and day out until they teach them to fly away...

TDIPT is having a theme launch this month...Take a peek at all the patriotic offerings at TDIPT Mercantile this month.
My patriotic offering is sold already, but favorite item is on my TDIPT page this month...

I really enjoy doing"schereschnitte in wool" and this is my favorite design.


Nests and mama birds and babies always make me happy.

How about you?
Blessings, Patti

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh do I love that silhouette of the mama and babies. so sweet.
Blessings
T

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Lovely, Patti!!!

Tanya