Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well, we made it! The pumpkins are carved. The Halloween candy was purchased and handed out with only a half dozen candy bars left over. The trick or treaters are done and now I wait for the teenagers to make their way back to our house for a sleepover...
Yes, that is a knife sticking out of the laughing jack-o-lantern. Definitely my son's humor!

Now we will watch my kind of scary movie - Abbott & Costello meet the Invisible Man :) and I will hopefully finish my "Hallow's Eve" piece above by Betty Dekat of primitivebettys.

Happy Halloween!
Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Halloween! We also watched a movie - Night of the Living Dead (original version). I can't wait to see how you finish Betty's little design.

Suzann said...

Looks and sounds like a nice day and evening.

Sue said...

I knew you'd make it! I'm glad you are on the downside now.

Sue