Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Blessed Thanksgiving

A few finishes just in time! I love this sweet reminder designed by the sweet Beth Twist of Heartstring Primitives. Finished and quickly hung on the fireplace.

I have my priorities today. The desserts may not be quite finished, but the table runner is :)

Don't look too closely as it isn't pressed yet. And don't look at the back as I haven't bought the backing fabric yet. But at least it is presentable...
Things may seem stressed and hard sometimes. But we have so very many things to be thankful for. For me today it is our family, our health, our friends, our faith and our freedom.
I'm also thankful for all the blogging and TDIPT friends that I have made.
Blessings abound!
Patti

5 comments:

Joy said...

"Give Thanks" is wonderful! Did you choose the colors?

Nancy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Both are just beautiful!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Happy Thanksgiving Patti. Looks like you are having a creative and happy day. Love them both.

Sue said...

The table runner is wonderful. Your things are so well done.

Sue

Dora said...

Fabulous finish on the pinkeep! Very nice colors.