Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A final Halloween finish!

This sweet design is by the very talented Betty Dekat of primitivebettys. It was a Halloween Party freebie from the Stacy Nash Group that we belong to on yahoo. I stitched this piece on Halloween as I handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I was so excited to find a piece of pumpkin colored linen in my stash. I finally finished it off last night ~ filling it with crushed walnut shells, edging it with black rickrack, and adding a few vintage touches.
It's now time to move on to Thanksgiving stitching.
Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's just beautiful Patti, and all of your little touches make it so special!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

It turned out great, Patti! I should have done that - stitched while I handed out candy, I mean....

Dora said...

It's beautiful! I love the rick rack.

Sue said...

You make it sound as if stitching while handing out candy is normal. I would have to start over every time and end up getting nothing done. It turned out really great!