Saturday, November 21, 2009

!!!Go Hawks!!!

Today was the High School Class 8A Semifinal football game for my almamater and my oldest son's current school. How exciting! They were the state champs last year, but with so many star players that graduated last year it was very exciting to make it so far in the playoffs again!

Over 8,000 people attended the game. Did you see the fire fighters sitting on the fire engine? Look at the ladder behind them - several families climbed up and watched from their rooftops.
It was an exciting game and we won!!! Next Saturday is the state championship game at the University of Illinois!

I realize now that I have more photos of the marching band than the football game. Can you guess why? Yep, my son gets to travel down state as well with the marching band :)
Go Hawks!!!
Blessings, Patti

1 comment:

Sue said...

Congratulations! You will heading down my way if you go to next week's game.

Sue