Thursday, June 10, 2010

A few final berries


It was raining last weekend, so I made a few more Strawberry Sewing Companions...
They are $11 each plus shipping and can be purchased at TDIPT Mercantile or by emailing me at pgagliardi9@hotmail.com
The green berry on the left is still available.
Now I'll move on to another velvet summer fruit for July 1st...


I also finished stitching this Stacy Nash design ~ Queen of Spring. I think I need to take a day of hand sewing to put some of these stitcheries together and actually finish them :)
Blessings, Patti

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love your work! Absolutely beautiful. ~jeanne~

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Cute Berries and I love the Queen of Spring !!!

primitivebettys said...

Always so lovely! :)

staci said...

Aren't those berries SWEET! Love your SN finish too :)

Deb said...

Very nice Berries! And Queen of Spring looks wonderful.

Sue said...

The berries are just darling!

Moonpie primitives said...

Hi Patty: Love the strawberries!!!!!
I am also working on the spring project from Stacy Nash. Yours is beautiful... Happy stitching.Nancy

Raymond Homestead said...

Where do you find your velvet Patti? The only time I find any it's in colors I don't want.

Suzanne said...

That is such a sweet design, and you've stitched it so beautifully!