Monday, August 1, 2011

A Summer Harvest


It is hard to believe that yet another month has passed and it is time once again for the TDIPT Mercantile artists to update their offerings. Please be sure to take a peek at all of their lovely creations.


My theme this month is a Bountiful Summer Harvest.

(I have two green tomatoes still available.)

These little peapods are sold, but I plan to make a few more this week. My sugar snap peas were ripe, so i picked some to eat and a few to serve as models for my newest creation :)


I have plans for the perfect velvet early autumn / back-to-school fruit for September ;)

Isn't this cross stitch design pattern lovely? Betty Dekat of primitivebettys was kind enough to share this pattern. I had so much fun searching for the perfect coordinating fabrics and trim. I always think that August & Sunflowers go together like peas & carrots...


And I couldn't resist a daisy! Of course the daisies were in full bloom when I was picking my wools. But by the time I was ready for photos, they had wilted - so I had to settle for Blackeyed Susans & white coneflowers instead.


If you have a moment, stop by my page at TDIPT Mercantile by clicking here.

Thank you so much for letting me share!

Wishing you a sunny & bountiful August 1st!

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Everything is so beautiful! Your harvest goodies are tremendous! :) And your Sunflowers & Crows finish is soooooo lovely! Thank you for stitching & sharing. I'm going to be posting it up on my blog on Friday.

Have a great day!

Joy said...

What a wonderful harvest...your work is lovely!

jennifer768 said...

What gorgeous work! Love your harvest goodies.Hugs,Jen

Dora said...

The crows pillow is beautiful~the colors you chose and the finishing!

Sue said...

How have you been? The peapods are just darling. I've never seen anything quite like them!

marly said...

Sweet peas!

nancy huggins said...

Love the little peas in a pod..They look so real :)