Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Winter Walk in the Woods...& items for sale

"A Winter Walk in the Woods Candle Mat"
(c) Winding Vine Designs
I had so much fun with those trees, that I started wondering how it would look as a round candle mat. A great place to put my favorite timer battery candles :)
Tomorrow I think I will get a chance for a Winter Walk, not in the woods, but in downtown Chicago. They are forecasting our first snow. I kind of hope that they are right...
I hope to be back shortly to share an incredible swap that I was recently a part of...
Also, I wanted to mention two items that I have decided to part with. I'll be listing them on Etsy in the next few days, but feel free to email me with any questions...
"Peace on Earth" Sewing Book
You can see more photos here.
$45 plus shipping



"Sleigh Bells" make do pillow
You can see more info here.
$42 plus shipping



Blessings, Patti

3 comments:

nancy huggins said...

My Daughter "Nellie" lives in Chicago and she said they are getting hit with a big one so make sure you dress warm. Hope you have a good time in spite of the weather :)

Shirlee said...

Beautiful! Blessings, Shirlee

Beth Twist said...

Both of your little mats are just perfect!

We are due for some snow this weekend too... but only a few inches at best. Still, we can hardly wait!

Enjoy your belated winter walk. ;)