Monday, April 23, 2012

A FOLK Winner


folk (fok) 1.a) a people, tribe, or nation; b) the large body of the common people of such a group. 2. of, originating among, or having to do with the common people, who transmit the general culture of the group through succeeding generations. 3. simple and unassuming; not snobbish.

No wonder I like the word so much :)
I think of it as an inclusive word ~ everyone, not us and them...



Thank you to the 24 people that entered my giveaway! Using random.org, the random number generator selected #11 - Pamela
Congratulations Pamela!
Please email me with your mailing address and FOLK magazine will be heading your way...

And for those of you that didn't win, you can click here if you would like to subscribe, order a single issue, or even purchase the sold out premier issue as a digital copy.



I also had to share that in FOLK Issue March / April 2012 I was so fortunate to have my peapod pincusion featured on the Folk Life page with artists that I have long admired such as Brady Bears, Woodland Primitives, Lori Ann Corelis and Walnut Ridge Primitives! What an incredible honor!

So sorry for the delay in posting a winner, I have been under the weather with a nasty bug, so it is back to bed for me...

"It only takes a spark to get a fire going,
And soon all those around can warm up in its glowing;
That's how it is with God's Love,
Once you've experienced it,
Your spread the love to everyone
You want to pass it on."

Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I hope you feel better soon, and get yourself some rest.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi Patti,
Feel better soon.
Congratulations to Pamela on the wonderful win.
Hugs,
Tam

annie said...

Hope you're doing better quickly, congrats to the winner.

Roberta said...

Congrats to Pamela and to you for another publication! Hope you're feeling better soon Patty. ~Roberta