Thursday, February 27, 2014

On our way!


In the morning, my niece and I are headed to central Illinois to visit my parents / her grandparents.
In addition, it is primitive show weekend!
I'm not sure if we will make it to all six locations. (I think I might run out of money first.) But tonight I can daydream. What might I find? A neat antique pincushion or a pair of old sewing scissors?


Maybe a piece of stone fruit to add to my collection.

Whatever I find, you know that I will be sharing it here with you.

For those of you that receive my monthly newsletter, it will be a bit late this month. Hopefully it will be ready Sunday or Monday. All of my offerings are started, but not one of them is finished... I simply ran out of time.

"Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
~1 John 3:18

Blessings, Patti

11 comments:

Merry Wind Farm said...

Have fun, Patti. A local dealer has gone to the primitive show in Illinois, I bet its the same one! We are expecting another storm this weekend, hope it isn't in Illinois!
Melinda

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Have a great visit with your niece and parents. Can't wait to see what treasures you find!

annie said...

have a great safe trip!

Judy said...

An absolutely beautiful Peace on Earth sewing book arrived in my mail today....I love it. It is so nicely crafted. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win your esty giveaway. Enjoy the primitive show.

Judy Heartland stitcher

Three Sheep Studio said...

Hope kyou have a wonderful time away. Eager to see your "finds" when you return ;)
Rose

donnacrafts said...

Have a wonderful time!! Great scripture...so true. Enjoy!!

Donna

Primitive Stars said...

Safe Travels, have a great trip, Blessings Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck on your trip. Hope you have fun at the shows and with your parents! Janice

Karen said...

Have a great time and travel safe. Hope you find a few wonderful things when your out and about :).
Hugs Karen

basketsnprims said...

Have fun, patti. Love the design you are working on., can you sign me up for your newsletter, I could not find it on your sidebar. Thanks,
Pam

prims by olde lady morgan said...

it so cool to see so many of us were able to go! Can't wait to see what you found! OLM