Monday, February 23, 2015

Abe & George



 
 
Just a quick post to share a weekend finish.
I shared the stitched pieces last week. This weekend I took a few moments to put them together.
 
Prairie Schooler
Book #160
"February"
 
 
I finished them as two little pinkeeps filled with crushed walnut shells.
 
 
I used some of my precious antique fabric to back them.
I love those antique fabrics, but some are quite fragile. These shredded a bit while finishing.
 
 
I used a quick herringbone stitch along the seams.
 
I have a little Valentine wool project that I hope to finish soon and I really need to stop getting distracted and focus on my March 1st offerings!
Time is ticking :)
 
"Do not those who plot evil go astray?
But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness."
~Proverbs 14:22
 
Blessings, Patti
 

7 comments:

annie said...

Love how these came out!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I love these, Patti! With the addition of your vintage fabrics, they are really special.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh those fabrics!!!! love them Patti <3
and your stitching too of course :)
L

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful finishes Patti!!!
Blessings
Robin

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I love these! So Cute!!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Love the look of these and I love them even more, knowing they are filled with crushed walnut shells !
Rose

Doreen Frost said...

Just beautiful. I also LOVE your wool applique Abe and George in your blog header..they are wonderful!!!

Wishing you a lovely day, doreen