Thursday, April 9, 2015

April finishes...


It's time to share my Buttermilk Basin April finishes!
First is April from the "Year in Stitches Collection"


This is April from The Live Simply BOM
bound in blush velvet


And my most recent finish - April from Basin Banners Thru the Year
bound in tea dyed blush velvet with black snaps for the chicks eyes.
I love those chicks!

And do you remember this wonderful mat?


My mom had made it for my sister for Christmas


Well, I decided to make my sister a little Easter present to go with it.
It's not very "Eastery", but


I made her a little wool box out of the same color family of wool.
It has an antique shoe button and old key closure.


And inside a star to match her mat.
I think she liked it :)

"The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."
~Hebrew 1:3

Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love your wool projects, those are all fun pieces and the little box is a wonderful gift idea.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

All cute finishes.
Great idea to match the box to the mat.
Your Mom did a beautiful job on the star mat.
Marilyn

Sandi said...

Your collections of wool chicks are lovely, nicely stitched. I like your background fabric in the first one.

Your box for your sister is also lovely.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How lovely it all is :)

Karen said...

The wool chicks are very sweet for spring.

Raymond Homestead said...

Love them all Patti! Wish I could get motivated to do some stitching.