Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I'm back! And a few September finishes...


 
Buttermilk Basin's
"Year in Stitches Collection-September" 
with a few added oak leaves and acorns
 
 
Buttermilk Basin's
"Live Simply-September" 
 
 
Buttermilk Basin's
"Basin Banner-September" 
 
 
I'm back from a one week vacation with the Bittersweet Sisters!
Oh what a wonderful time we had!
We all accomplished quite a bit - above are some peeks at the projects that I was working on while away.
 
Now it is time to get caught up at work and at home. I'm also finishing up a few October offerings that I will share here tomorrow. Then I'll take some time to gather my thought and my photos and share our time with you :)
 
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ"
~Philippians 1:9-10
 
Blessings, Patti

4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I'm lovin' your Maggie applique, but all your projects are wonderful!
Hugs :)
Lauren

deerhollow said...

Is it ok if I linked your blog from mine?? I gleaned inspiration for favors we gave out at our Fall Open House and I wanted to give the credit to YOU for that inspiration :) (which by the way I found on Pinterest!) Your blog is sooo much fun to poke around on!!
(I'm at blacksheepwoolens.blogspot.com )

Marilyn said...

Your September finishes are all so pretty.
Looks like some great projects were worked on too!
Marilyn

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Those Maggie pieces are beautiful