Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A finish & a start

 
When I saw the most recent Stacy Nash Girls Club kit from Country Sampler,
I thought that it would make a nice companion piece to a kit from last year. 

 
 This kit is a sweet little sewing roll.

 
 "Me to Thee Sewing Roll" design by Stacy Nash
I tweaked the colors and the design just a bit as I tend to do :)

 
 I added a little pincushion roll, as Stacy taught in a class some years back...
And added a few heart shaped pins.
 
 
I love this sweet design and think it looks perfect with my shoe thread holder from Notforgotten Farm.

 
Of course, as usual, the pups have shorter legs and morphed into Peanut and Leia.

 
 And I love the heart that Stacy included for the back...
 
Of course my next project was all kitted and my fingers were itching to start something new!
 
 
 
Now on my hoop is:
 
No rabbits to be seen yet...
 
Oh wait! Here's one now!


 
I think that I am addicted to Lori's thread winders :)
 
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
    whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
    that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
    its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
    and never fails to bear fruit.”
~Jeremiah 17:7-8
 
Stay tuned, I will have a little giveaway later this week...
 
Blessings, Patti

8 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love the colonial couple...what a great finish!
Robyn

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh I love that roll up! beautiful handwork as always my friend ~
L

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Just lovely~~~~~

Anna said...

such a lovely accomplishment!

Faye said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Clare said...

What a lovely sewing roll. So enjoyable to stitch and then use. Happy Stitching.

Marilyn said...

Great projects.
I see peanut & Leia. :)
Yes, the threadholders are too cute also.
Marilyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

Wonderful!
Happy Easter :)
Lauren