Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Catching up ~ A Trunk Show


Last month Inspired Needle Ltd. in Lemont, Illinois 
hosted a trunk show from Hands On Design.

Pictures are always good, but seeing stitched models in person are even better!
I loved this group of bee designs titled "Just Bee: Bee More"


"To The Beach" series 


Love the Chalkboard designs!


"Good Ship Sampler" aren't the ships in the bottles neat?


And the models that really caught my eye 


Of course they had to go home with me!
I love that it was kitted up with everything that I need to do the finishing just like the models!
All I need to supply is the threads :)
Here's hoping there will be a Spring and Summer design in this series...


And since I haven't included any pics of the pups lately, (and it has been noticed lol)
here are Peanut and Leia in a double decker pose. 
They usually are laying on this couch in our home office while I sit at the desk and post on my blog. 
Hoping that I will finish soon and pay more attention to them ;)

There is still time to enter my little giveaway. 
You can find the post here.

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
~Psalm 121:1-4

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

Linda said...

Love the pups and your new kits!

Prims By The Water said...

The different colors to those kits really caught my eye. Very different and nice. Your pups are just adorable! Janice

denise said...

Love the Hands on Design kits!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Thanks for sharing the pic of your sweet furbabies!!!

Marilyn said...

Cathy from Hands On has the cutest design, and clever too!
Great choice of goodies.
Leia and Peanut are so cute, waiting for Mom to give them some attention. ;)
Marilyn

Jessica said...

Oh I love those two kits you found! Your pups are cute!

moosecraft said...

The pups are so sweet! Winter Thyme and Thyme to Gather would have come home in my shopping bag as well! Nice to see some new designers!