Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Country Sampler Stitch Camp 2017 ~ Day 1


I was so happy to be back at Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisconsin. 
I hadn't been there since September and it was far too long!
As much as I wanted to go inside and start shopping, 
I was running late and had to go straight in to class!


Time for Stitch Camp to begin with a class with Stacy Nash!


I found my seat and my kit.


Then I was quickly distracted seeing that Stacy had brought her friends ~ the Animal Crackers!
Even sweeter in person!


Here were the Stitch Camp class models.


Stacy's attention to details are amazing!


I loved the little X's on the side trim.

All too soon, class was over and we were famished!


Luckily Selma Bennett was the camp cook and tonight was Mexican night - Yum!


I was able to finish the strawberry pinkeep and the pin disc while at camp.
I started the tray last night and will share when completed.

I went to bed that night very happy and anticipating Day 2!

 “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.
~Jeremiah 32:17

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous class projects! I really like the pin disc you created. Look forward to seeing your finished tray.

denise said...

nice!

Marilyn said...

What great class projects.
Can't wait to see more.
Marilyn

Annmarie said...

I wish I was there! My only visit to the shop was in April and I wanted to move in and live there. It's such an amazing place with lovely friendly ladies. It's quite a trip coming from Dayton, Ohio but hope to attend one of the Camps - Stitching Bucket List. Have a great time.
Thanks for sharing and giving us a chance to share your fun through your eyes.

Lynn said...

Love what you have done Patti..........looks like you had a great time.

I love the cherries on your blog header.

Are you making any to sell?

Thanks, Lynn