Wednesday, January 31, 2018

This and That


It's been a few months since I have had any offerings for sale.
2017 brought some health issues for me.
And with the health issues brought medication that caused many side effects.
And then outpatient surgery.
So my focus has been to get healthy and really increase my sleep.
This unfortunately cuts into my stitching/creating time.
I still have lots of ideas, and hope to get back to creating monthly offerings 
once I have a bit more energy and time.

In the meantime, I'm trying to do a little early spring cleaning.


*~Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~


I'm also offering this kit "Spring" by Lynda Hall.


Kit includes pattern, wool, and cotton backing. 


Price includes shipping in the continental US. PayPal only.
If interested, contact me at pgagliardi9@hotmail.com
*~Sold. Thank you ever so much!*~


I have also put a few rather special kits on Ebay:


You can find this kit here.


and this kit here.

I'm sure that I will be adding more items to my Early Spring Cleaning Sale.

I have been doing a little bit of slow stitching and hope to share that this weekend.
And I really hope to get a lot of stitching done during the Super Bowl!
(I know I won't be able to stitch during "This is Us"!)

Blessings, Patti

1 comment:

Fiordelisa said...

So glad that you are feeling up to stitching and blogging. May God bless you with health, productivity, peace, and prosperity in 2018. :-) Love that first kit! Would rather go build that scene, for real, in my backyard (I need some barn-raising friends), then stitch it. It's fun to ponder the difference between creating in our hands and creating that world out in the larger world. Blessings...