Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Decisions, decisions...


I've been itching to do some Valentine's Day stitching.
But then Miss Holly asked me oh so nicely...
Could I please keep stitching her as she really didn't want to go back 
into the unfinished bin yet again.


Who can refuse sweet Miss Holly?


And so I keep stitching.
I can work on Valentines anytime during the month of February...


And since I'm still working on Winter stitching,
I may as well finish some winter wool...


The snow continues to fall outside, so I'll stitch up some snowflakes...

How blessed is the man who endures temptation! When he has passed the test, he will receive the victor’s crown of life that God has promised to those who keep on loving him.
~James 1:12

Blessings, Patti

5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

I like that little "snowflake" stitch. I have seen it as "stars" in the night sky also and like it equally well as that too. (If that makes sense). It's a merry little stitch with a bit of sparkle.

Marilyn said...

Miss Holly and the wool are looking great.
Yup, it's still Winter herein the Midwest!
We're just starting to get a lot of snow here in WI.
Marilyn

acorn hollow said...

love your stitching. We are in for 10-12 inches of snow today so the snow flakes are appropriate for today.
Cathy

sandi s said...

Your stitching is so pretty! I love your Miss Holly. Looking forward to seeing your finished wool work. Hugs,

Halland House Gifts said...

I’m so glad Holly has convinced you to finish her. She just s so pretty. Not much snow here in Middle TN right now so your winter wool is warming my heart😊