Saturday, April 21, 2018

Almost time!


Our homework is done.
Our bags are almost packed.
It's almost time to return to Yellow Springs, Ohio for


Mom and I had the same homework and it is fun to see how different it looks.
Mine as the heart and Mom's has the pennies.

I'll be sure to take pictures and share the fun when we return.

One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.
~Psalm 27:4

Blessings, Patti

7 comments:

Mary A said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come! Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourselves!

Marilyn said...

Cute projects.
Can't wait to see pics of the event.
Marilyn

denise said...

that is just too cute! Have fun

Prims By The Water said...

Have fun! Love both versions. Janice

Linda said...

Love your tweaks,

Karen said...

Either piece is oh so good. Alike but yet different.

cocoya said...

Can't wait to see pics of the event.

สล็อต ออนไลน์